Hillstone Networks, a California company that provides network security solutions to MSPs, enterprises and other organizations, has announced the CloudView cloud-based security management and analytics services.
CloudView is the first software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering in the Hillstone Security Service Platform and expands the company's vision of layered security, according to a prepared statement. It empowers security administrators with 24/7 mobile and web access from any location, on any device, Hillstone said, to help them optimize security management and operational efficiency.
With CloudView, security administrators can leverage real-time centralized monitoring of multiple devices, traffic and threat analytics and notifications, Hillstone indicated. The solution also provides reporting and log retention capabilities, Hillstone stated, to help security administrators ensure that end users can meet regulatory or compliance requirements.
Hillstone is offering two editions of CloudView:
- Essential: A free subscription that includes all essential features, such as device monitoring, threat monitoring, log retention and reporting, real-time messaging and alarms.
- Professional: A pay-per-usage version that includes all features in the Essential edition, along with an upgraded log retention and threat analytics capability.
CloudView is now available for download.
Hillstone: Here's What You Need to Know
- Cloud: Provides a security service that uses micro-segmentation to secure each virtual machine (VM) in the cloud.
- Perimeter: Offers next-generation firewalls that provide visibility and control of web applications, regardless of port, protocol or evasive action.
- Security Management: Allows organizations to segment their networks into multiple virtual domains based on geography, business unit or security function.
- Server: Leverages behavior-based threat detection technology to identify compromised hosts and threats within an intranet and safeguard servers and other critical assets.
Hillstone Partner Program
Hillstone works with MSPs, resellers, systems integrators and distributors to deliver its network security solutions to customers around the globe. The company also offers a channel partner program that provides members with marketing tools, training and certification and other features.
More than 14,000 enterprise networks worldwide rely on Hillstone solutions, the company stated. In addition, Hillstone supports thousands of customers globally, including data centers, Fortune 500 companies, financial and educational institutions and service providers.