InsuraShield, an information sharing and analysis organization, has launched a cybersecurity solution and associated managed security services for insurance agents.
InsuraShield's solution combines cybersecurity software, services and information to help protect insurance agencies against cyberattacks and comply with industry-related security regulations, the company said. The solution offers a variety of security capabilities, including:
- Advanced Endpoint Protection: Uses artificial intelligence to identify and address cyber threats.
- Active Threat Monitoring: Monitors an organization's endpoint security software and notifies end users about any suspicious activity.
- Phishing Sandbox Security: Enables users to send suspicious emails to a phishing sandbox and find out if these emails contain malicious attachments.
- Help Desk: Allows users to submit cybersecurity questions to a help desk.
- Cyber Incident Response: Provides assistance from an incident response team with decades of cybersecurity experience in commercial and government settings.
InsuraShield's solution is now available. Insurance agents can sign up for a membership to use the solution.
What Does InsuraShield's Solution Mean for Insurance Agents?
InsuraShield's solution reflects the rising demand for cyber insurance solutions among organizations across all industries, including the insurance sector. Meanwhile, as global organizations search for ways to guard against cyberattacks, the demand for cyber insurance likely will continue to increase.
The global cyber insurance market is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28 percent between 2016 and 2022 and could be worth approximately $14 billion by 2022, industry analyst Allied Market Research said. Furthermore, new data security mandates and the need to cover the costs associated with data breaches, business interruptions and other cybersecurity issues are among the factors that could accelerate this sector's growth.