An All-in-One Threat Management Solution
Key features of Kinetic MDR include:
- Firewall and a dedicated security operations center (SOC) from cyber defense company SilverSky
- Hardware patch management and upgrades
- Weekly reporting
- Customer portal
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Web content filtering for malware and bad actors
Kinetic MDR unifies standalone security services into a single threat management solution, the company said. As such, organizations can use Kinetic MDR to protect their business data, networks, applications and end-users against cyber threats.
Along with its MDR solution, Kinetic provides security, managed communications, broadband, entertainment and transport services. It also offers a channel partner program.
VIPRE Security Group Announces MDR Solution
The MDR solution, VIPRE Endpoint MDR, provides organizations with incident monitoring and investigation and analytics capabilities and incident remediation recommendations, the company stated.
VIPRE Endpoint MDR is backed by a team of seasoned security experts who identify, triage, investigate, contain and remediate threats, the company said.
Global MDR Market Is Projected to Grow
The global MDR market could be worth $9.8 billion by 2028, up from $3.3 billion in 2023, according to industry analyst Markets and Markets. Several factors could drive the MDR sector's growth, including:
- Rise in business email compromise (BEC), ransomware and crypto-jacking attacks among global organizations
- Increasing need for organizations to bridge the cybersecurity skills gap and manage a high volume of security alerts
- New government regulations and compliance requirements
MSSPs can integrate MDR services into their portfolios. In doing so, they can capitalize on rising demand for MDR services. Plus, they can help their customers keep pace with current and emerging threats and optimize their security posture.