Each business day MSSP Alert delivers a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs and MSPs; threat hunters; security operations center as a service (SOCaaS), managed detection and response (MDR) and eXtended detection and response (XDR) providers; and those who partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically, one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Managing Editor Jim Masters: [email protected].
Today’s MSSP, MSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Email Security Partnership: Stellar Cyber has announced a new partnership with Proofpoint, delivering an integration enabling swift email investigations and real-time response actions to email-driven attacks. Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection identifies suspicious emails and potentially malicious attachments and URLs. Once identified, the findings are shared with Stellar Cyber automatically. Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR platform ingests, normalizes and analyzes Proofpoint findings and other collected data to deliver a comprehensive threat picture, the companies said.
2. Post-Quantum Cryptography Offering: Thales has released its PQC Starter Kit in collaboration with Quantinuum. The kit helps enterprises prepare for post-quantum cryptography (PQC), providing a trusted environment for businesses to test PQC-ready encryption keys and understand the implications that quantum computing will have on the security of their infrastructure, Thales said.
3. XDR Product Launch: Cato Networks, a secure access service edge (SASE) specialist, has expanded its SASE Cloud platform into threat detection and incident response. Cato XDR is "the world's first" SASE-based, extended detection and response (XDR) solution, the company stated. Cato XDR uses the capabilities of the Cato SASE Cloud to overcome the protracted deployment times, limited data quality and inadequate investigation and response experience.
4. Product Launch: Zscaler, a cloud security specialist, has brought to market Zscaler Zero Trust SASE, a single-vendor SASE solution built using Zscaler Zero Trust AI to help organizations reduce cost and complexity while implementing Zero Trust security across users, devices and workloads. Zscaler also announced the availability for its Zero Trust SD-WAN solution and portfolio of plug-and-play appliances to help customers modernize secure connectivity for branch offices, factories and data centers while also eliminating the need for ineffective firewalls and VPNs, the company said.
5. Data Security Partnership: Securiti, a data command center specialist, and Lacework, a cloud security company, have formed a strategic partnership. The collaboration unites the Lacework cloud native application protection platform (CNAPP) and Securiti’s data command center, empowering enterprises to safeguard their sensitive data across complex mult-icloud environments, the companies said.
6. Channel Partner Program Debuts: HiddenLayer, a security provider for AI models and assets, has announced a new partner program to empower enterprises with complete AI protection, including rapid threat detection and security across the entire MLOps lifecycle. The channel partner program allows partners to seamlessly onboard while providing predictable, transparent pricing and flexible licensing models, the company said.
7. AI SIEM Product Launch: Seceon, provider of a cybersecurity platform that automates security operations for MSPs, MSSPs and IT teams, has released aiSIEM-CGuard. With an automated signup process and margin-friendly pricing, MSP/MSSPs can now add protection for cloud workloads like Microsoft 365 email, OneDrive, and endpoints and networks, the company said.
8. AI Security Advancement: Veriti, a specialist in consolidated security platforms, has launched its AI-powered contextual cybersearch solution, Veriti Odin. Leveraging advanced AI architecture, Odin is designed to improve the way businesses approach cybersecurity, creating certainty that solutions are deployed and configured and protect against threats, the company said.