Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Thursday, September 6, 2018.
6. Partner Program - Network Security: Infoblox has combined its DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI) and DNS-based security solutions with a consumption based pricing model for MSPs.
5. Partner Program - Data Security: Netwrix has launched a Partner Technical Certification Program. The Network Auditor-focused program is designed for VARs, MSPs and distribution partners.
4. Partnership - Phishing Mitigation: Proofpoint and Okta are partnering to boost customer defenses against phishing attacks.
3. Cisco Umbrella Security Fix: Cisco has patched a major Umbrella vulnerability. Umbrella is security platform that thousands of MSPs leverage to protect their clientele.
2. Rival CyberSecurity Conferences: Endpoint security rivals Cylance and CrowdStrike have scheduled their customer conferences for the same week on opposite sides of the country. CrowdStrike Fal.Con 2018 is later this month in Miami. Cylance Prevent 2018 is scheduled for the same week in California. Visit the MSSP Alert Cybersecurity Conference Calendar to track all key events in the industry.
1. Top 100 MSSPs 2018: We’ll unveil the complete 2018 list and research during our September webcast. Register now to join us.