This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Four New Ways to Generate Revenue in 2023: Companies are seeing managed security services as a solution to their security challenges, but the market is getting very competitive, D3 Security asserts.
9. Microsoft Exchange Zero Day Vulnerabilities: The latest ways hackers can hit Microsoft's on-premises email platform.
8. Regulations, Laws and Accountability Change the Cybersecurity Landscape: MSSPs are well-positioned to help customers navigate new cybersecurity regulations as legislators enact more laws, according to Blackberry.
7. Trellix Updates XDR Partner Program: The latest moves from the former McAfee Enterprise and FireEye businesses explained.
6. OpenText List - Nastiest Malware of 2022: Emotet, LockBit, Conti, Qbot & Valyria named 2022’s nastiest malware; LockBit evolves triple extortion tactics.
5. Cyware Expands Threat Hunting Capabilities: New capabilities include the sharing of rules, analytics and files used in cyber threat detection, hunting and defense.
4. Arctic Wolf Pivots From IPO Talk, Inks $401M Convertible Debt: Security operations software provider essentially waits for IPO (initial public offering) windows to re-open amid continued Wall Street turbulence.
3. Black Women in Cybersecurity Initiative: A new initiative is underway in the U.S. to increase the number of Black women and women of color working in the cybersecurity industry.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022: The entire annual list surfaced in October 2022.