The NinjaOne Summer 2023 release includes more than 30 new features and enhancements to the company's IT management platform for MSPs, the company announced.
These features and enhancements simplify remote monitoring and endpoint management, NinjaOne noted. They include:
- The Software Package Repository automation tool allows IT technicians to bundle the actions, helper files and elements required to run complex software installation workflows into one package.
- Dynamic script forms enable technicians to insert parameters into a script via a form and customize script outcomes without touching script code.
- The Patch management dashboard delivers a panoramic view of the status of all device patches that are scheduled, running, pending, failed and completed.
- Device search grid adds and arranges device information to track device data.
- Policies by location feature eliminate the need to apply policy overrides at the individual device level.
NinjaOne Learns from its Customers, Improves Patch Management
The Summer 2023 release is based on feedback from thousands of NinjaOne customers who provide support to in-office and remote workforces, the company said. With the release's new features and enhancements, NinjaOne customers can increase their productivity, reduce errors and improve operational efficiencies.
- Patching dashboard lets users view the patch status for their endpoints.
- Linux patching functionality deploys operating system and third-party patches for common Linux distributions within NinjaOne's console.
- Mac third-party patching deploys patches for common third-party apps on MacOS devices.
- Patch scheduling flexibility feature has the option to patch multiple times within a week, set recurring dates for patches and skip months if necessary.
A Closer Look at NinjaOne
NinjaOne specializes in remote monitoring and management (RMM). The company in June 2023 ranked first in RMM in the G2 Summer 2023 Research Report; this marked the 17th consecutive quarter in which NinjaOne topped G2's list of RMM platforms.
Over 10,000 MSPs and IT professionals utilize NinjaOne's platform, the company noted. NinjaOne also offers a channel partner program.