Finnish cybersecurity company Nixu has acquired Ezenta, a Danish IT security consulting firm. The Ezenta acquisition is expected to be finalized in April 2019, and Ezenta's founders and team will join Nixu as part of the transaction.
The Ezenta acquisition strengthens Nixu's Danish cybersecurity market presence, the company said. It enables Nixu to offer cybersecurity services to Danish customers and use Ezenta's technologies to build and support IT security infrastructure.
What Is Nixu?
Nixu provides a variety of outsourced cybersecurity services, including:
- Data Protection Impact Assessment: Identifies data protection risks to ensure an organization can safeguard its sensitive information against cyberattacks and comply with industry mandates.
- Information Security Team-as-a-Service: Delivers information security team training and testing.
- Secure Software Development: Offers a continuous service to help software developers identify and address security issues.
Furthermore, Nixu offers the following cyber defense services:
- Nixu Cyber Defense Center: Consists of Nixu cybersecurity specialists and systems to monitor and remediate cyber threats.
- Incident Response: Prepares an organization's employees for security incidents and offers insights into the short- and long-term ramifications of these incidents.
- Vulnerability Management: Empowers an organization to analyze security vulnerabilities and map out its cybersecurity strategy accordingly.
Meanwhile, the Ezenta acquisition could help Nixu accelerate its growth in a rapidly expanding European cybersecurity market.
European cybersecurity market revenues are projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3 percent between 2018 and 2023, industry analyst HTF Market Intelligence stated. These revenues also could reach nearly $47.2 billion by 2023.