NTT Communications has integrated the Seceon Open Threat Management (OTM) platform into its information and communications technology (ICT) solution. With the Seceon integration, NTT now offers an artificial intelligence-security operations center (AI-SOC) service, according to the companies.
The AI-SOC service enables organizations to detect and address cyber threats and data breaches in real-time, NTT said. By doing so, the service helps organizations improve their security posture.
OTM analyzes hosts, network devices, applications and user behavior across an organization, according to the company. It also uses advanced analytics to help organizations quickly detect and respond to cyber threats.
Key features of OTM include:
- Analytic Processing Engine (APE): Aggregates application, network, file and configuration details from sensors and devices to identify cyberattacks.
- Automated Response: Provides guidance to help security teams streamline incident response.
- Collection & Control Engine (CCE): Uses sensors to monitor host, device, network, system and application activities and address cyberattacks.
- Threat Intelligence: Uses more than 40 threat intelligence feeds to aggregate and distill threat data and help organizations identify and prioritize known and unknown cyber threats.
In addition, OTM has been integrated into several Seceon solutions, including:
- aiSIEM: Leverages threat data to produce alerts based on threat indicator scores.
- Flow Generator: Creates "NetFlows" that are converted into security events and can be used for threat models.
- Traffic Analyzer: Provides real-time visibility into network bandwidth performance.
OTM identifies cyber threats and automatically stops them in minutes, Seceon indicated. As such, the platform helps organizations prevent data loss and reduce the number of tools required to address cyberattacks.
Introducing Seceon aiMSSP
Seceon in May launched aiMSSP, a solution that enables MSSPs to add real-time security monitoring and threat intelligence, detection and remediation capabilities to their service offerings. The company also announced the following MSSPs have added aiMSSP to their portfolios:
- Netswitch: Offers managed detection and response (MDR) and other cybersecurity services; Netswitch ranked as one of the Top 100 MSSPs in 2017.
- Richard Fleischman & Associates: Provides technology and telecommunications solutions to financial services firms.
- Secure Designs Inc. (SDI): Delivers managed Internet security services; ADT in August acquired SDI for an undisclosed sum.
Seceon applies advanced data collection and analysis, machine learning and behavioral analytics to cybersecurity. Furthermore, Seceon enables organizations to visualize cyberattacks and automatically detect cyber threats in real-time.