NWN Carousel has launched its Secure Hybrid Work Assessment offering to help organizations protect their hybrid work environments against cyberattacks, according to a prepared statement.
Secure Hybrid Work Assessment consists of an evaluation of an organization's security posture, NWN indicated.
The evaluation includes five phases:
- Initial Scope and Stakeholder Identification. NWN identifies an organization's stakeholders and learns about their hybrid work requirements.
- Pre-Visit Questionnaire. Stakeholders answer questions about their hybrid work requirements leading up to an on-site evaluation.
- On-Site Education and Discovery. NWN staff spends a day with stakeholders to teach them secure hybrid work architecture and evaluate their organization's security posture.
- Compilation of Findings and Recommendations. NWN's consulting team collects evaluation results and provides an organization and its stakeholders with recommendations.
- Findings Review and Prioritization. NWN's consulting team meets with stakeholders to review its findings and recommendations.
During the assessment, NWN looks for security vulnerabilities and opportunities to improve an organization's security posture, the company indicated. In doing so, NWN helps an organization identify threats and close security gaps.
Introducing NWN Carousel's Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) Service
Along with its Secure Hybrid Work Assessment offering, NWN has debuted an NGFW Service that organizations can use to modernize and secure their hybrid work environments, the company indicated.
The NGFW Service provides organizations with "world-class security controls with reliable visibility and unified management," the company stated. It allows organizations to monitor their IT environments from the network edge to the data center. From here, organizations can get visibility into user identities, endpoint devices, applications and threats across their networks.
A Closer Look at NWN Carousel
NWN is a cloud communications services provider that offers unified communications, security, contact center, managed devices, connectivity and technology solutions. The company supports more than 5,000 customers across the United States.
Meanwhile, NWN offers a partner program and has strategic partnerships in place with at least 10 technology companies. NWN may explore additional partnerships with MSSPs and other cybersecurity technology providers in the near future.