OneLogin, a unified access management (UAM) platform provider, has raised $100 million in growth financing led by investors Greenspring Associates and Silver Lake Waterman. The company now has secured more than $170 million in total financing.
OneLogin intends to use the growth financing to build out its teams and expand its North American and European presence, according to the company. It also plans to explore ways to drive adoption of its UAM platform.
A Closer Look at OneLogin's UAM Platform
OneLogin's UAM platform unifies access to both software-as-a-service (SaaS) and on-premises applications, networks and devices, the company said. By doing so, the platform helps organizations manage access to application environments, networks and devices.
Furthermore, OneLogin's UAM platform includes a variety of products, including:
- Adaptive Authentication: Utilizes machine learning to identify high-risk login attempts and trigger authentication factor requests.
- Mobile Identity: Provides authorized users with one-click access to their mobile apps.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): Offers policy-based access control for sign-in and password reset based on application, location and user privilege level.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Ensures an authorized user can leverage a single password to access corporate apps in the cloud and behind a firewall.
- User Lifecycle Management: Automates app on-boarding and off-boarding.
More than 2,500 enterprises currently use OneLogin's UAM platform to secure their applications, the company noted. Also, OneLogin's UAM platform is used by organizations across financial services, manufacturing and other industries.
Introducing the OneLogin Accelerate Partner Program
OneLogin in September announced the OneLogin Accelerate partner program. Managed service providers (MSPs), MSSPs, independent software vendors (ISVs) and other technology providers can join the program to integrate OneLogin's UAM products into their portfolios.
Key features of OneLogin Accelerate include:
- Co-marketing support.
- Partner portal.
- Professional services certification.
- Sales tools and resources.
- Training programs.
OneLogin today has approximately 250 employees globally. It also has nearly tripled its annual recurring revenue (ARR) over the last three years.