Palo Alto Networks' new cloud location in Warsaw, Poland provides domestic customers access to cybersecurity solutions while meeting their data residency needs, the company announced.
Palo Alto Networks now manages local cloud security infrastructure in more than 76 countries.
What Palo Alto Networks' Poland Cloud Location Offers
With Palo Alto Network's Poland cloud location, the company's domestic customers can access these offerings:
- Prisma Access, the security service edge (SSE) solution for Prisma SASE enables domestic customers to bring zero trust security to their hybrid workforces.
- Cortex XDR (eXtended detection and response) platform allows domestic customers to utilize endpoint, network and cloud data to stop cyberattacks.
- Cortex XSIAM (eXtended security intelligence and automation management) platform lets domestic customers use machine intelligence to bolster their security operations.
- Advanced WildFire malware prevention engine allows domestic customers to submit files for analysis to help them mitigate data privacy issues.
- Cortex Data Lake enables domestic customers to collect, transform and integrate their security data into Palo Alto Networks solutions and maintain local data logs.
Helmut Reisinger, Palo Alto Networks' CEO of EMEA and Latin America, commented on his company's investment in Poland and what it means for domestic organizations:
"We are delighted that we can now deliver our best-of-breed security technology and integrated platforms to customers locally from our new cloud location in Poland. This investment is part of our commitment to give our customers around the world local access to our AI-powered cybersecurity capabilities, while helping them with their data location needs."
Palo Alto Networks Boosts Its Revenue in the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2023
The Poland location announcement comes after Palo Alto Networks recorded $1.7 billion in total revenue in in the third quarter of fiscal 2023, which represented a 24% year-over-year increase. Also, Palo Alto Networks is projecting total revenue growth of 25-27% year over year in fourth quarter of fiscal 2023.
Palo Alto Networks looks poised to continue to explore growth opportunities. The company most recently partnered with Orange Business and Orange Cyberdefense in June 2023 and may pursue new opportunities to further expand globally.