The twist? Both MSSPs focus on physical security rather than cybersecurity.
SRI provides security guard and related solutions via its managed services platform and in-house manned guard division. It uses both internally managed guards and a network of security guard companies to allow organizations to outsource guard onboarding and management.
SRI provides the following security services:
- Permanent Guard Service: Includes access to account managers, security advisors and security guards and security program management.
- Temporary Guard Service: Provides on-demand access to security guards.
- Emergency Guard Service: Offers access to professional, trained security guards, off-duty police officers and marked patrol vehicles, along with a training program that teaches security guards how to respond to emergencies.
- Concierge Service: Ensures organizations can work with concierge security guards who work in residential or commercial settings.
- Fire Watch: Helps organizations avoid shutdowns and fines related to fire hazards.
Protos delivers end-to-end security guard management services across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The MSSP offers a security guard service that provides real-time security guard data via a web app.
MSSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Investments and Buyouts
Meanwhile, M&A activity involving technology- and cyber-related MSSPs remains strong — as this growing list of MSSP mergers and acquisitions shows.
Stay tuned to ChannelE2E for ongoing updates involving private equity activity in the IT solutions provider, MSP and CSP markets.