RevBits has created a privileged access management (PAM) solution intended to address "air gaps," according to a prepared statement.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) defines an air gap as "an interface between two systems at which (a) they are not connected physically and (b) any logical connection is not automated."
Many organizations keep their servers and other critical assets in air-gapped environments, RevBits said.
Now, with RevBits Privileged Access Management (RB/PAM), organizations can protect their servers and other assets stored in air-gapped environments against ransomware, malware and other cyber threats, the company said.
What RevBits Privileged Access Management Offers
RB/PAM consists of seven modules:
- Privileged access management that regulates access to an organization's critical resources, captures keystrokes and records video of all privileged sessions
- Privileged session management that provides keystroke and query logging for all sessions through RB/PAM's Jump Server
- Password management that extends authentication security with hardware security modules, USB tokens, smart cards, near-field communications and radio frequency identification (RFID)
- Service account management that scans and onboards service accounts and scheduled tasks for internet information services (IIS) web applications
- Key management that allows users to generate and store encryption keys
- Certificate management that reports all expired or soon-to-expire certificates and vulnerable implementations of SSL
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) integration that provides secure secret management across the CI/CD lifecycle
RB/PAM offers access control capabilities and multi-module offerings to help organizations "reduce vendor relationship management efforts and increase access management safeguards," RevBits said. As such, RB/PAM provides "complete server security and data protection" across air-gapped environments, RevBits noted.
What MSSPs Need to Know About RevBits
RevBits provides cybersecurity capabilities that can be administered through a unified security platform.
Along with RB/PAM, RevBits' solution suite includes:
- RevBits Endpoint Security
- RevBits Email Security
- RevBits Zero Trust Network
- RevBits Deception Technology
RevBits offers a partner program for MSSPs and MSPs. It partnered with Indian cybersecurity company Quick Heal Technologies in August 2022 and continue to explore partnership opportunities.