Securonix, a security information and event management (SIEM) and user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) provider, reported record customer acquisition and revenue growth in the first six months of 2018.
The company recorded 150 percent bookings growth and 195 percent subscription revenue growth year over year in the first half of 2018, the firm says. Also, Securonix posted a 98 percent customer retention rate during the time frame.
The figures certainly look impressive. But the company didn't disclose actual dollar figures for revenue and net income, so it's difficult to pinpoint just how well Securonix is performing.
Securonix Security Analytics Platform Version 6.2
Not resting on its laurels, Securonix has been busy with R&D. The company recently launched Securonix Security Analytics Platform version 6.2, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help security analysts speed up incident response.
Key features of Security Analytics Platform version 6.2 include:
- Behavior Profiles: Allow security analysts to compare actions of a member of a user group against the baseline of a peer group.
- Privacy Workflow: Enables security analysts to request and grant approval to unmask data of a specific user or resource and maintain compliance with privacy regulations.
- ResponseBot: Uses a machine learning algorithm to analyze security decisions.
- Security Command Center: Offers filters and widgets that provide security analysts with insights into security violations and incidents.
- SNYPREye: Ensures all system components, data ingestion and analytical jobs are continuously running and meeting their desired service-level agreements (SLAs).
Security Analytics Platform version 6.2 is now available, and it can be used across cloud and hybrid IT environments.
Securonix Adds to Its Sales Team
Talent has also been a core focus. The company made the following sales team hires earlier this year:
- Jim Burroughs: Named Securonix's VP of mid-market sales. Burroughs previously held enterprise and mid-market sales management positions at Stackify, Nolio and Onaro.
- Robert Ramsden-Board: Named Securonix's VP for EMEA. Ramsden-Board previously worked with Splunk and Symantec.
Furthermore, Chris Ostertag now leads Securonix's business development and pre-sales. He had served as Securonix's SVP of worldwide sales since 2016.
Securonix today offers a security analytics and operations management platform. The company also partners with more than 25 managed service providers (MSPs), MSSPs, technology resellers and systems integrators (SIs) to deliver security analytics and intelligence services to organizations worldwide.