SlashNext has released Generative HumanAI, an artificial intelligence-based cloud email security solution that allows organizations to defend against business email compromise (BEC), supply chain attacks, executive impersonation and financial fraud.
Generative HumanAI Explained
Organizations can use the solution to protect against link-based, attachment-based and natural language-based BEC attacks, SlashNext noted.
The solution's features include:
- BEC Generative AI Augmentation automatically generates thousands of BEC variants from known threats to stop cyberattacks.
- Relationship Graphs and Contextual Analysis provides a baseline of known good communication patterns and writing styles for an organization's employees and suppliers and detects unusual communications and conversation styles.
- Natural Language Processing analyzes text in an email body and attachments for topic, tone emotion, intent and manipulation triggers associated with social engineering tactics.
- Computer Vision Recognition uses SlashNext's LiveScan technology to inspect URLs in real time for any visual deviations to detect credential phishing webpage.
- File Attachment Inspection analyzes social engineering traits of attachments and malicious codes to stop ransomware.
- Sender Impersonation Analysis evaluates headline details and email authentication results to stop impersonation attacks.
Organizations also can use the solution to find out how threat actors play off human emotions, SlashNext said.
In addition, SlashNext maintains a database of zero-hour detections to analyze 700,000 new threats per day, the company indicated. SlashNext sources threats for human compromises with most virtual sandbox crawlers.
SlashNext Joins Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
The Generative HumanAI launch comes after SlashNext in February 2023 became a member of MISA, which consists of an ecosystem of MSSPs and independent software vendors that have integrated their solutions with Microsoft security technology. SlashNext is working with other MISA members to help organizations defend themselves against cyber threats, the company said.
SlashNext provides a cloud messaging security platform that protects end-users against malicious messages. The company offers a partner program that allows MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers to integrate this platform into their services.