The company announced the service, MXDR for Splunk, at the Splunk.conf23 user conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What MXDR for Splunk Offers
MXDR for Splunk is a "cloud-native, fully integrated security solution enabling risk illumination, alert validation through multiple sources as well as remediation," BlueVoyant said.
Organizations can use MXDR for Splunk across their endpoints, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, cloud workloads and networks. The solution helps users speed up their threat detection and get the most value out of their security investments.
Meanwhile, MXDR for Splunk's features include:
- Ability to collect, monitor and analyze security data across on-premises, hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Automation to help users triage 100% of threats and eliminate more than 90% of them
- Continuous improvement of Splunk instances
- Real-time visibility to identify and remediate security threats
- Risk-based alerting (RBA) notifications to warn users about threat actors
Commenting on what his company's new release means for its customers, Anthony Giallombardo, director of product management for BlueVoyant's Splunk offerings, said:
"BlueVoyant's MXDR for Splunk enables clients to combine the capabilities of Splunk and supported EDR partners for increased visibility and more robust response actions. Splunk clients want to eliminate blind spots in their data silos, streamline operations and workflows and reduce total cost of ownership without sacrificing the great observability capabilities Splunk provides. With BlueVoyant's MXDR for Splunk, clients can have an integrated best of breed SIEM and EDR tech stack."
BlueVoyant Explores Partnership Opportunities
Along with releasing MXDR for Splunk, BlueVoyant has announced several partnerships in 2023:
- Kyndryl offers BlueVoyant's cybersecurity services to organizations in Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- Experteam is working with BlueVoyant to deliver workplace solutions that blend Microsoft technologies and security.
- Econocom has added BlueVoyant's managed detection and response (MDR), supply chain defense and digital risk protection solutions to its service offering.
BlueVoyant helps organizations look for threats across their IT environments. The company offers a partner program for MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers.