Trend Micro has overhauled its partner program to feature new opportunities for service partners to deliver security services and assessments to enterprise and small- to medium sized businesses (SMBs).
The retooled program is built around the security provider’s Trend Vision One platform. It aims to help the company’s partners, including managed security service providers (MSSPs) and managed service providers (MSPs), to deliver more services by adding new competencies and assessments.
By setting a path for partners to offer assessments to customers, including cyber risk assessments, with new additions external attack surface, cloud posture, and Azure Active Directory assessments, Trend believes it can help partners demonstrate their service capabilities to customers.
To date, more than 800 partners have already leveraged cyber risk assessment services to complete 1,400-plus customer assessments, Trend said.
Trend has also moved artificial intelligence (AI) tools into the front row, further enabling partner analysts to understand the next threat alert and the next opportunity for growth within customer accounts, further deepening a partner's value to their end customers.
What the Trend Partner Program Offers
The Trend Partner Program will enable channel partners to:
- Embrace AI with Trend Vision One generative AI capabilities, empowering SOC teams to accelerate daily workflows, enhancing their performance and productivity.
- Increase profitability with stacked benefits, including capabilities, deal participation and co-selling, marketplace competitive private offers and recognized partners' influenced revenue in services and consulting.
- Expand services with new competencies for partners to earn their technical and service validations in cloud security, professional services, managed security services, SOC, IR, and more.
- Co-sell and generate more leads with multiple lead gen tools and customer workshops, including co-branded risk assessments, cloud security for AWS and Azure workshops, online demo environments, marketplace incentive campaigns, and numerous co-sell and co-branded sales tools.
- Experience immersive learning with Trend Campus, which supports hybrid learning across three progressive tracks as well as in-depth 1:1 consultation for competency partners.
- Leverage an integrated digital experience across partner locator, partner portal, mobile app, leads dashboard and cloud marketplaces.
Trend said it has recorded a 42% year-over-year growth in AWS Consulting Partner Private Offers (CPPO) partners and a 46% YoY increase in MSP partners selling extended detection and response (XDR).