Trend Micro has stood up a service provider-centric module to its Vision One platform designed to help managed security service providers (MSSPs), managed service partners (MSPs) and pure-play managed detection and response (MDR) companies launch or embellish their managed practices.
Vision One for Service Providers aims to help managed service partners adopt and scale their SOC/SOCaaS capabilities based on readiness and maturity to meet the complex requirements of large organizations, the company said.
Trend Micro's Vision
Trend Micro’s Vision One for Service Providers provides:
- Turnkey threat detection and response with extended security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) capabilities built for MSSPs
- Multi-tenant security operations centers (SOC) capabilities and hundreds of third-party integrations across the IT environment and with other security vendors
Here are some additional benefits of the service provider program:
- Out-of-the-box value, via incident response playbooks which reduce the need to build custom solutions
- Comprehensive, end-to-end SOC technology, from XDR to protection
- Improved customer outcomes, with MTTR (mean time to respond, repair, resolve, recover) measured not in weeks but hours
- Hundreds of integrations that offer visibility, analysis and automation across Trend Micro and a wide range of third-party products
- Greater SOC inspection and analytics owing to log inspection and analytics which capture event data from a wide range of sources across the organization, from Trend Micro and third-party solutions
- A multi-tenant offering delivered via a single pane of glass
Partners who sign on to Trend Vision One for Service Providers will also receive these benefits:
- White-glove on-boarding and enablement to help partners accelerate adoption and delivery of SOCaaS and MDR
- Highly competitive pricing to allow new and existing MSSPs to penetrate the market quicker.
- Choice of partnership
- Fully managed MDR or SOCaaS
- API integration to offer co-managed services for "bring your own technology" clients, where MSSPs help configure and manage Trend SOAR solution deployed on customers' premises
Louise McEvoy, vice president of U.S. Channels at Trend Micro, explained how many companies can’t afford the “time, resources and staff” that a full SOC requires:
“Those that can often find their analysts frustrated by tool sprawl and overwhelmed by alerts. This opens a lucrative and important opportunity for MSSPs to deliver more value to customers, as long as they can find the right platform to deliver SOCaaS."