Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. M&A - Security: Chainlink has acquired DECO from Cornell University. DECO is an improvement on how to utilize HTTPS/TLS for data transmission across the Internet. By extending the data security capabilities of HTTPS and TLS, the most widely formats for transmitting all internet data, DECO is able to guarantee that data remains private and untampered with during its delivery from various private and premium data sources., Chainlink asserts. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
2. Partnership - Endpoint Security: The secure, on-premises content collaboration technology from Nextcloud now integrates Kaspersky Scan Engine. The solution automatically scans file when they are uploaded and ensure no dangerous files can spread, the two companies say.
3. DDoS Attacks Target New Zealand Stock Market: Here are details.
4. Hackers Target Tesla: Here are the details.