Verismic, an IT management technology company, has incorporated real-time security capabilities into its Cloud Management Suite (CMS).
CMS Realtime Security now provides IT and security operations (SecOps) teams with visibility and control over their organizations' endpoints, according to a prepared statement. It allows these teams to analyze what is happening in an IT environment and use security insights to remediate cyber threats.
CMS Realtime Security retrieves data from end user devices and delivers it to a web console, Verismic stated. It also scans offline user devices to provide a complete view of an organization's IT environment.
Furthermore, CMS Realtime Security offers an artificial intelligence-based web interface, according to Verismic. It helps IT and SecOps teams quickly identify their organizations' security risks, as well as deploy patches, stop security breaches and comply with data security mandates.
CMS Realtime Security is now available to trial and purchase.
A Closer Look at CMS
CMS is an agentless security suite designed for organizations of all sizes. It offers a variety of security capabilities, including:
- Audit logs.
- Device discovery.
- Hardware and software inventory.
- Operating system and third-party patching.
- Patch reports.
CMS also offers custom data fields, remote control and other IT systems management capabilities. By doing so, CMS helps organizations use predictive IT management tools to continuously enhance their IT strategies, according to Verismic.
What Is Verismic?
Verismic provides IT management and security software to more than 150 companies ranging from 100 to 35,000 endpoints. In addition to CMS, the Verismic software portfolio includes:
- Application Packaging Service: Enables organizations to package applications for a new desktop or Windows OS roll-out, remediate PC issues or add resources.
- Power Manager: Provides remote control capabilities for PC power management.
- Password Reset: Offers a self-service password reset tool that empowers users to control and reset personal passwords without calling an organization's help desk.
Verismic also partners with managed service providers (MSPs). The company offers its security technologies directly to organizations or through a network of MSPs and other solution providers.