Zscaler unveiled the innovations at its Zenith Live '23 event in Las Vegas, Nevada, the company announced a prepared statement.
Here's what the new Zero Trust Exchange innovations include:
- Zscaler Risk360 risk quantification and visualization framework helps CIOs and CISOs use threat signals from internal and external sources to make informed decisions on how to reduce risk.
- Zero Trust Branch Connectivity capability enables organizations to securely connect their remote branch offices without having to use site-to-site virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Zscaler Identity Threat Detection and Response (ITDR) solution provides visibility into identity misconfigurations and risky permissions.
- ZSLogin feature gives IT administrators a centralized login dashboard that they can use to streamline authentication for IT processes.
In addition, the Zero Trust Exchange continues to provide organizations with intelligence to help them respond to threats and optimize their security posture.
Zscaler Harnesses the Power of Generative AI
Along with Zero Trust Exchange innovations, Zscaler at Zenith Live announced security solutions that IT and security teams can use to "leverage the full potential of generative AI while preserving the safety of enterprises' intellectual property and their customers' data," the company said.
Zscaler has developed the following security solutions — currently in preview — that utilize generative AI:
- Security Autopilot uses AI engines to learn from changing cloud-based policies and logs and ensure that they continuously secure an organization's data.
- Zscaler Navigator consists of a natural language interface that customers can use to interact with Zscaler products and access relevant documentation details.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) offerings blend generative AI and multi-modal capabilities to protect against data leakage across various video, audio and other media formats.
Advantages of Generative AI for Zscaler Customers
Commenting on his company's use of generative AI and what it means for its customers going forward, Zscaler CEO Jay Chaudhry said
"Generative AI presents a game-changing inflection point in technology, and the organizations that have large volumes of relevant, private enterprise data to seize its potential today will emerge as leaders tomorrow... Today, Zscaler is taking a quantum leap forward by introducing a suite of security capabilities that allow our customers to safely harness the power of new generative AI tools to predict and stop breaches."
ZScaler's Zero Trust Exchange platform connects users, devices and applications and protects them from cyberattacks and data loss, the company indicated. It is used by thousands of organizations globally.
Zscaler also offers a partner program that allows MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers to incorporate Zero Trust Exchange capabilities and services into their portfolios.