Managed eXtended detection and response (XDR) provider Netsurion is updating its partner program to better serve the company's different types of partners.
The program has long served MSPs, MSSPs and VARs, but now Netsurion is adding greater financial rewards for partners who drive new business. It's also offering a new flexible partnership program designed to drive growth. Plus, the program is being renamed the Netsurion Npower Partner Program.
The program will continue to provide the enablement benefits that are already available to partners including expert training, technical support, sales assistance, and joint marketing.
MSSP Alert sat down with Netsurion vice president of channels to get some details on the new program and how it will benefit the company's existing partners, new partners, VARs, MSPs, and MSSPs.
The podcast covers:
- 0:00 - Introductions
- 0:48 - Marco Albano's role at Netsurion
- 1:33 - Why Netsurion is starting a new partner program
- 2:24 - Netsurion wants to serve the partner regardless of business model
- 3:53 - Partner revenue expansion program is points-based
- 4:24 - Partners now get a Technical Account Manager
- 4:55 - Program benefits for existing partners continue
- 5:46 - Meeting with resellers after serving mostly MSPs
- 6:26 - A first step for VARs getting into managed services
- 7:07 - Adding more channel account managers in addition to technical account managers
- 8:26 - How partners can learn more about the program
- 9:30 - Conclusion
More Program Details
Netsurion is introducing a new authorized partner tier to complement the existing advanced partner tier. The company says this will make it easier for resellers and MSPs to start their journey with Netsurion without making a large upfront cash and resource outlay.
By basing costs on actual deployments, the new pricing option enables partners to start small and build up their cybersecurity offering while protecting customers against ransomware, insider attacks, zero day threats and more.
Jason Arabian, chief strategy officer of Netsurion partner CMIT Solution of Central Rhode Island, had this to say about the program:
“Cybersecurity is such a broad space that requires expertise in perimeter security, endpoint security, email security and much more. With Netsurion’s managed services, we can trust we have specialists constantly monitoring, detecting, and responding to the toughest threats, enabling us to focus our expertise on the full cybersecurity posture of our clients."
Under the new program, all partners can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Personalized Partner Portal with easy access to deal tracking and sales materials
- Online deal registration to protect opportunities
- Not-for-resale (NFR) licenses for training, proof of concept and securing their own businesses
- On-demand sales and engineer/technical training
- Badging and certification
- Dedicated channel representative and business support