Connectria Hosting has launched TRIA managed services for Microsoft Azure. Connectria says the services address Azure customers' performance management; data security; and cost optimization needs. Take a closer look and you'll notice that TRIA includes Security Operations Center (SOC) capabilities called SOCTRIA.
Dig even deeper and you'll see that SOCTRIA includes nearly 20 different managed security services. The lineup, according to the company, spans:
- 24/7 Incident Response & Administration
- 24/7 Security Incident Response
- Managed Azure Firewall, VPN & Endpoint Support
- Multi-Factor Authentication Support
- Advanced Instance / Operating System Hardening
- SOCTRIA’s 24/7 Advanced Intrusion Prevention
- Advanced Security Information Event Management (SIEM) & Event Correlation
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Security Configuration Management / Change Control
- Real-Time Endpoint Security Protection
- SOCTRIA’s Advanced Compliance Services
- Compliance Audit Assistance
- Advanced Data Encryption Support for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- Application Access Controls
- Annual Assessment and Ongoing Employee Controls (For Connectria)
- NG Firewall & Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)
- HIPAA Compliant Business Associates Agreements & Other Security Compliance Agreements
Connectria, like many third-party hosting and cloud providers, is hedging its bets by supporting both Azure and Amazon Web Services. Indeed, Connectria's managed services were previously released for AWS. Rival Rackspace also offers managed services for AWS and Azure, and recently expanded the managed services to support Google Cloud Platform.
Back at Connectria, the company's managed services capabilities extend beyond SOCTRIA to include:
- NOCTRIA's 24/7 monitoring services, a Network Operations Center (NOC) to make sure your customers' Azure environments are always up and running at peak performance.
- OPTRIA cost optimization services that monitor usage and costs on a monthly basis to make sure customers get the most from Azure at the lowest cost possible.
Connectria is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and has supported various Microsoft platforms for nearly 20 years, including Azure for the past three years, according to CEO Rich Waidmann.