Top 200 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2019
Welcome to the Top 200 Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) of 2019. A few items for you:
- Read the List Online: Scroll through all the companies below.
- PDF Download: Grab the research and associated list here.
- Next Year’s List: To participate in the 2020 survey and potentially earn honors, please bookmark www.MSSPAlert.com/research. We’ll post the survey link there when it launches.
- Questions and Comments: Please email Content Czar Joe Panettieri ([email protected]).
Top 200 MSSPs for 2019: Companies 200 to 191
200. EisnerAmper (acquired CSAM Marketing)
New York, New York, USA
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., with nearly 1,500 employees and 180 partners across the country. The company acquired an MSSP in 2019, and plans to scale its managed services, risk mitigation and cybersecurity expertise.
Reston, Virginia, USA
Paladion offers a managed detection and response (MDR) platform that spans Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), User Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Network Threat Analytics (NTA and NFT) and Application Threat Analytics (ATA) on a single platform.
LMNTRIX was founded by Carlo Minassian, a cybersecurity entrepreneur who helped to pioneer Australia’s MSSP industry.
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
In addition to its focus on cybersecurity, Vigilant donates 25 percent of its profits to help fund local and global orphan care.
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
UnitedLex is an enterprise legal services provider. The company’s focus includes developing processes for managing risk.
195. NCC Group Manchester UK NCC Group has more than 2000 employees across four continents and 35 offices. The company’s services include software escrow and cybersecurity.
194. Mnemonic Oslo Norway Mnemonic offers managed detection and response (MDR), risk management and the Argus security platform.
193. Skout Cybersecurity New York New York USA The SKOUT platform enables organizations to provide cybersecurity without new personnel by augmenting human capabilities with Artificial Intelligence (AI). SKOUT announced major funding and growth shortly after our research deadline passed.
192. Cybersafe Solutions Jericho New York USA “The Cybersafe team has deep expertise across such vertical markets as financial services, healthcare, government and private sectors.
191. Back IT Up Panama City Florida USA As the company name suggests, the business started with a focus on managed backup services before pushing aggressively into managed security services.
Continue to next page for companies ranked 190 to 181