Alert Logic Unveils SIEMless Threat Management for Security, Compliance
Alert Logic has unveiled the SIEMless Threat Management offering to help organizations address security and compliance issues, according to a prepared statement.
SIEMless Threat Management leverages the Alert Logic security platform, threat intelligence and Alert Logic security operations center (SOC) analysts to monitor customer environments and provide incident support, the company said.
Key features of SIEMless Threat Management include:
- Analytics: Uses anomaly detection, machine learning and signature and rules analyses to help organizations reduce false-positive alerts.
- Data Inspection: Leverages agents and appliances to remotely collect data from network packets, system logs and HTTP session requests and responses.
- Incident Reports: Offer insights into incidents and suggested actions and other information to help organizations streamline incident response and remediation.
- Managed Threat Detection: Enables organizations to identify web application attack methods and exploits against known vulnerabilities in popular web application frameworks and other app stack components.
- Vulnerability Scanning: Provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for development and operations (DevOps) and security teams to run internal, external and PCI vulnerability scans and reports for on-premises, hosted and cloud environments.
Three levels of SIEMless Threat Management are now available:
- Essentials: Offers vulnerability and asset visibility capabilities.
- Professional: Includes all of the capabilities of Essentials, as well as threat monitoring and analysis.
- Enterprise: Includes all of the capabilities of Professional, along with web application firewall (WAF) protection.
SIEMless Threat Management is sold in three-year packages, and pricing starts at $550 per month.
Alert Logic Introduces Partner Connect Program for MSSPs
In addition to the SIEMless Threat Management announcement, Alert Logic last month launched the Partner Connect Program for MSSPs, managed service providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators (SIs).
Partner Connect participants can resell Alert Logic solutions, provide them as part of a managed service offering, integrate them into a dedicated security practice or refer customers to Alert Logic, according to the company. Furthermore, they can access a global team of sales, marketing and engineering professionals and online resources for content, pricing and troubleshooting.
Meanwhile, Alert Logic last month appointed Rich Long as its VP of channels and named Christopher Rajiah as its SVP of worldwide alliances and partnerships in September. The company’s channel team also is expected to grow to about 27 people by the end of the year, Long and Rajiah told MSSP Alert.