BlackBerry Cylance Updates Partner Program: What MSSPs Need to Know
BlackBerry Cylance has updated its North America Partner Program to help MSSPs and channel partners increase their margins and drive renewals, according to the company.
BlackBerry Cylance’s North America Partner Program now offers simplified pricing and deal protection to MSSPs for deals with more than 500 seats, the company indicated. It also enables MSSPs to:
- Start billing within 30 days of joining the program.
- License products on a monthly or annual subscription basis.
- Access the BlackBerry Cylance partner portal, partner communications, field sales and marketing support.
- Leverage a multi-tenant console to create, manage and monitor multiple tenants from a centralized location.
BlackBerry Cylance’s MSSP partners pay no upfront fees for licenses and support, the company said. In addition, BlackBerry Cylance has no direct communication with its MSSP partners’ customers, and MSSPs can manage all aspects of their customer relationships.
A Closer Look at BlackBerry Cylance’s North America Partner Program
BlackBerry Cylance’s North America Partner Program enables MSSPs and other channel partners to integrate the company’s artificial intelligence-based endpoint protection capabilities into their portfolios. It provides predictive security solutions and consulting services supported by field sales and marketing support, technical support, training and tools.
Also, BlackBerry Cylance’s North America Partner Program is divided into three levels:
- Emerald: Emerald Partners are BlackBerry Cylance evangelists who serve as business advisors to their customers.
- Platinum: Platinum Partners receive benefits based on their commitment to selling BlackBerry Cylance products and consulting services.
- Gold: Referral and entry-level partners start as associates at the Gold level and receive phone sales support.
BlackBerry Cylance continues to enhance its security portfolio’s capabilities, too.
For example, BlackBerry Cylance in January integrated SafeBreach data breach and attack simulation capabilities into its portfolio. This enables BlackBerry Cylance’s partners and customers to leverage SafeBreach cybersecurity solutions to identify and analyze security risks, correct security gaps and improve their security posture, the company stated.