High Wire Networks Extends MSSP Service With SentinelOne EDR
Hire Wire Networks, an IT services management company, and SentinelOne are working together to deliver a Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) service via the Overwatch Managed Security Services Marketplace.
Managed EDR combines SentinelOne’s endpoint protection platform (EPP) and automated artificial intelligence-based EDR solution with the Overwatch security operations center (SOC) to provide endpoint protection-as-a-service (EPaaS), according to High Wire. The service’s features include:
- Monitoring and Notification: Delivers endpoint monitoring performed by Overwatch security experts.
- Threat Hunting and Response: Offers automated detection and remediation of endpoint attacks and threat hunting from Overwatch’s SOC team.
- Administration and Maintenance: Ensures that an organization’s security policies are applied and updated regularly.
In addition, Managed EDR enables High Wire’s MSP partners to offer EDR and SOC-as-a-service (SOCaaS), CTO David Barton stated. That way, these partners can use Managed EDR to extend their protection to more customers and boost their monthly recurring revenues.
Managed EDR is now available through Overwatch via High Wire authorized sales partners.
SentinelOne Partnerships Engage MSPs, MSSPs
SentinelOne has multiple business and partner moves in recent months to further raise the company’s profile with MSPs, MSSP and corporate IT departments. Noteworthy developments include:
- July 2021: An expanded SentinelOne-ConnectWise partnership to further engage MSPs in the SMB sector.
- June 2021: SentinelOne and cyber insurance company Coalition in June 2021 introduced a joint solution to protect organizations against ransomware attacks.
- June 2021: The SentinelOne IPO prospectus emphasized growing MSSP and MSP relationships, and channel partners driving more than 90 percent of the company’s revenue.
SentinelOne also has a longstanding relationship with N-able, which provides the endpoint protection software to MSPs.
IT services management company Hire Wire Networks & SentinelOne release a Managed EDR service via the Overwatch Managed Security Services Marketplace.