SentinelOne, KPMG Partner for Cyber Investigations, Response
SentinelOne has integrated its Singularity XDR (eXtended detection and response) solution with the KPMG Digital Responder cyber incident response tool, according to a prepared statement.
In doing so, incident response teams can use Singularity XDR and Digital Responder to ingest and correlate security data, SentinelOne said. From here, they can identify the root causes of cyberattacks and discover the best ways to contain data breaches.
In addition, organizations can utilize Singularity XDR in conjunction with KPMG’s cyber response services to “gain visibility, protection and response against advanced threats to mitigate risk,” SentinelOne said. They also can identify threats across their endpoints, clouds and identities and guard against the loss of intellectual property, customer data and other sensitive information.
SentinelOne Adds to Its Leadership Team, Joins Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative
The KPMG partnership comes after SentinelOne in January 2023 announced the following executive leadership hires:
- Mitra Mahdavian as senior vice president of Business Transformation. Mahdavian previously served as a partner at McKinsey & Company
- Bryan Gale as vice president of Product Marketing. Prior to joining SentinelOne, Gale worked as Global VP of Product Marketing at CrowdStrike.
- Rajiv Taori as general manager of Dataset. Taori was formerly a product leader at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Eric Tinker as vice president of Renewals. Tinker most recently served as senior vice president of Global Renewal Sales and Operations, Acceleration Sales GTM at Riverbed Technology, a digital and cloud technologies provider.
- Joni Tsumas as vice president of Global Accounts & Programs. Tsumas previously worked as vice president of Sales, U.S. Strategic & Enterprise, at data security and management solutions provider Cohesity.
Meanwhile, SentinelOne in January 2023 became a member of the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC), a U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) group that encourages global organizations to work together to mitigate cyber threats.
SentinelOne’s SentinelLabs threat intelligence team will gather and share information about cyber threats with other JCDC members, the company said. As such, JCDC members will be well equipped to identify and analyze vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malware strains and threat actors.
SentinelOne Eyes Cybersecurity Partnerships
Previously, SentinelOne in December 2022 announced an integration with LogRhythm, a security information and event management (SIEM) platform provider. SentinelOne and LogRhythm provide security teams with the ability to use LogRhythm’s security analytics with endpoint telemetry from SentinelOne, the businesses stated. They also allow security teams to automate responses to blacklisting hash values, disconnecting affected machines from networks and other malicious activities.
Along with LogRhythm, SentinelOne partnered with Ping Identity, Mandiant and several other cybersecurity companies in 2022. Furthermore, SentinelOne continues to partner with MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers through its channel partner program.