Gurucul, a security information and event management (SIEM) provider, has upgraded its partner program to fortify its channel-first sales strategy, the company said.
According to the cybersecurity provider, the enhancements improve Gurucul’s and its partners' capabilities to co-develop and deliver programs to enterprises looking for better business outcomes from their technology investment.
Gurucul’s channel partners include include:
- Managed security service providers
- Global solution providers
- Global system integrators
- Value-added resellers
The company delivers its portfolio of software-as-a-service products through partners, subscription licensing, or an MSSP model for customers that prefer the solution as a service. In particular, Gurucul said it has adapted and augmented its MSSP offering with administrator training and customer on-boarding, along with flexible license and billing models.
Gurucul said it has enhanced its channel program and business approach with the following:
- Partner portal with self-serve training, marketing, and enablement resources
- Deal registration programs with up to a 100% increase in discounts
- Increased marketing development funds
- Upgraded incentive and rewards programs
- Joint business success planning
- Advanced multi-tenancy capability for MSSPs enabling low cost of ownership and high value
- High margins on new and renewal business
- NFR product licenses for internal use
- Streamlined, value-driven proof of concept process
- Enhanced partner and customer on-boarding, including dedicated partner managers
- Platform unifying Next-Gen SIEM, UEBA, Open XDR, ITDR and network traffic analysis
"We have always been a partner-first organization, and it’s prime time to make substantial investments in our program to capitalize on the significant growth and adoption we’re experiencing in next-gen SIEM, UEBA, and insider threat markets,” said Saryu Nayyar, Gurucul chief executive. “We’re committed to continuously developing our partner-first strategy and to provide them with differentiated value, the highest margins in the market, and the most advanced, unified AI-powered TDIR platform to support their customers' most important use cases.”