With Bitdefender, LogMeIn AV offers a variety of security capabilities, including:
- Antimalware: Enables organizations to perform and schedule on-demand full scans, quick local scans and on-access scans to examine endpoints.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Guards against cyber threats.
- Policy Assignment: Configures settings centrally for groups of computers.
- Device Control: Allows organizations to automatically scan or block USB drives when connected to computers.
- Anti-Phishing: Protects end users against fraudulent websites when browsing.
- Traffic Scan: Monitors HTTP, POP3 and SMTP traffic for malware.
- Exclusions: Ensures organizations can exclude folders or files from scanning via central policies.
- Antimalware Alerts: Provides notifications when issues with antimalware software on an endpoint occur.
LogMeIn AV with Bitdefender is available via the LogMeIn Central endpoint management and security solution.
Bitdefender Updates Its MSP Platform, Introduces Email Security Offering
In addition to its LogMeIn AV integration, Bitdefender this month unveiled new endpoint defense capabilities for its GravityZone MSP security platform. The new endpoint defense capabilities enable MSPs to leverage GravityZone to assess system resources to detect unusual behavior based on MITRE threat techniques and Bitdefender research, block cyberattacks from PowerShell and other command interpreters and guard against network stream-based attacks.
Meanwhile, Bitdefender also launched GravityZone Email Security this month. GravityZone Email Security leverages a multi-stage threat prevention model to block cyber threats and address business email compromise (BEC) attacks and associated cybercrime losses.