Skybox Security has debuted the 13.0 version of its Continuous Exposure Management Platform and advancements to its Attack Surface Management and Vulnerability Management solutions, the company announced.
The Attack Surface Management solution provides an organization with an inventory and map of its assets, applications and users, Skybox said. It analyzes attack paths and simulates attacks to produce a security model of an organization's hybrid attack surface.
Meanwhile, the Vulnerability Management solution aggregates over 25 third-party threat intelligence feeds with the Skybox Threat Intelligence feed, the company stated. It helps organizations prioritize threats based on their risk of exposure and utilize prescriptive guidance to remediate exposures.
Skybox Delivers Attack Surface Visibility and Insights
Along with updates to Skybox's Attack Surface Management and Vulnerability Management solutions, the 13.0 release includes several new capabilities:
- Attack Surface Map lets users filter and highlight segments of their infrastructure and group their assets manually or automatically.
- "Solutions View" helps identify security controls for specific business units or applications.
- Cloud infrastructure integration centralizes Amazon Web Services (AWS) firewall rules and assets and other cloud data.
- Lightweight directory access protocol (LDAP) integration allows users to model Group Policy Objects (GPOs) from Microsoft Active Directory and other LDAP directories.
- Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) integration offers Skybox's platform in conjunction with their SOAR tools.
Skybox Adds to Executive Team
The Continuous Exposure Management Platform updates come after Skybox in June 2023 hired Jay Zimmet as its chief revenue officer (CRO). Zimmet is responsible for leading Skybox's global sales and channel organization and driving growth and adoption of the company's platform, the business said. Prior to joining Skybox, Zimmet served as CRO at threat intelligence platform provider EclecticIQ.
Previously, Skybox in February 2023 named Mordecai (Mo) Rosen as its CEO. Rosen is a technology executive with over 25 years of experience. He most recently served as president of data loss prevention (DLP) software company Digital Guardian.
Skybox Revolutionizes How Organizations Mitigate and Manage Cyber Risk
Organizations can use Skybox's Continuous Exposure Management Platform to map, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities, the company indicated. The platform also helps organizations optimize their security policies, actions and change processes across their cloud environments and networks.
Skybox offers a partner program for MSSPs and other technology providers. In addition, Skybox has developed integrations with Check Point Software Technologies, Fortinet and other cybersecurity and technology companies.