CDI Acquires ServiceNow Security Operations Company SecOps Partners
Computer Design & Integration (CDI), an IT solutions provider backed by private equity firm One Equity Partners, has acquired ServiceNow security operations and integrated risk management (IRM) company SecOps Partners. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
This is technology M&A deal number 649 that MSSP Alert and sister site ChannelE2E have covered so far in 2021.
- See all technology M&A deals for 2021 and 2020 listed here.
- See more than 70 MSSP mergers and acquisitions listed here.
SecOps Partners and CDI: Security Business Backgrounds
SecOps Partners, founded in 2017, provides vulnerability management, risk management, security consulting and incident response support.
In addition, SecOps Partners provides security consulting services, including:
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Security operations management
- ServiceNow integrations
CDI, meanwhile, provides hybrid cloud infrastructure, digital workflow, intelligent operations, digital workspace and security solutions to help organizations drive digital transformation.
CDI has been growing organically and through acquisitions. Key moves in 2021 include buying:
- Candoris, a Dell Technologies and Salesforce partner.
- Kintyre Solutions, a systems integrator with cloud-native DevOps and DevSecOps services.
- High Availability, an IT solutions provider integrator of data center, networking, security, mobility, collaboration and cloud strategy products and services
On the executive front, CDI in July 2021 promoted President Rich Falcone to CEO. Falcone succeeded CDI co-founder Eric Bakker, who has assumed a position on the company’s board of directors.
SecOps Partners is based in Rochester, New York. CDI is based in New York, New York.