MSSP Acquired: Pixel Buys Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist Cyphra
Pixel Holdco, the parent company of British IT services provider Perfect Image, has acquired Irish cybersecurity solutions specialist Cyphra, an MSSP that also offers professional and assurance services. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
This is technology M&A deal number 392 that MSSP Alert and sister site ChannelE2E have covered so far in 2021.
- See all technology M&A deals for 2021 and 2020 listed here.
- See all MSSP mergers & acquisitions listed here.
- Application Security: Offers application infrastructure protection, web application and API protection, access management, bot management, SSL visibility and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection.
- Identity Federation: Provides risk-based identity federation solutions for application access.
- Secure Remote Access: Empowers organizations with multi-factor authentication (MFA) and other remote access security controls.
By contrast, Pixel’s Perfect Image business offers such services as cloud infrastructure, managed services and data analytics.
Cyphra will continue to operate under its own brand, Pixel stated. In addition, Cyphra Managing Director Paddy Trainor will join Pixel’s board of directors, and its founders and existing senior management team will support Pixel’s growth and expansion across the UK.