ServiceNow Partner, Identity Security Company Clear Skye Raises $14 Million
Clear Skye, a company that provides an identity security and governance platform built on ServiceNow, has raised $14 million in a Series A funding round and increased its total financing to date to nearly $20 million.
The Series A funding will help Clear Skye expand its team and global footprint, the company said. It comes as Clear Skye has announced the following leadership hires:
- Eric Duncan as its CMO. Previously, Duncan led product marketing at intelligent identity management company Saviynt.
- Jackson Shaw as its chief strategy officer. Prior to joining Clear Skye, Shaw led product management at Dell, One Identity and Forcepoint.
- Mike Tierney as its SVP of customer success. Tierney most recently served as VP of customer success at data security company Netwrix.
- Jen Ilsley as its VP of HR and operations. Ilsley has held various HR leadership roles at Netwrix and Quest Software.
Furthermore, the Series A funding comes after Clear Skye reported “record growth” in 2021, the company indicated. Clear Skye achieved 5x revenue growth and expanded its customer base during this time frame, though actual dollar figures were not disclosed.
A Closer Look at Clear Skye’s Platform
Clear Skye offers the Now platform, which delivers identity governance and administration on ServiceNow, the company said. The platform’s capabilities include:
- Access Request: Lets users find and request access to business applications.
- Access Review: Provides visibility into appropriate levels of access for an organization’s users and groups.
- Identity Lifecycle Management: Ensures users can leverage policy-level security.
- Workflow Management: Helps users manage identity workflows.
The Now platform can be integrated into ServiceNow applications, Clear Skye indicated. In addition, Clear Skye offers the Elevate Partner Program that lets systems integrators incorporate the platform into their offerings.