The program lets MSPs incorporate ActZero's managed detection and response (MDR) platform into their offerings, the company said. MSPs can use ActZero's MDR platform to secure their customers' endpoints, mobile devices, identities, cloud environments and email accounts. They also can view their customers' security data on one platform.
What ActZero's MSP Partner Program Offers
By joining ActZero's partner program, MSPs can receive:
- Deal registration support
- Discounts based on deal registration
- Guaranteed margins
- Lifecycle sales and technical support
- Market development funds (MDF)
- Access to a partner portal
- Pricing protection throughout the lifecycle of a deal
Along with MSPs, ActZero partners with incident responders and consultants and solution providers and resellers, the company said.
ActZero Offers MDR to UScellular Business Customers
The MSP Partner Program announcement comes after ActZero in May 2023 partnered with UScellular.
UScellular has added ActZero MDR for Mobile to its Business Ultimate and Business Premium unlimited handset plans, the companies said. In doing so, UScellular business customers can use ActZero's MDR capabilities to protect their mobile devices against ransomware and phishing attacks.
ActZero Provides Artificial Intelligence-Powered MDR
With ActZero's MDR platform, MSPs can access AI and threat hunters to automatically block cyberattacks and speed up threat detection and response, the company indicated.
The platform's features include:
- 24/7 support from cybersecurity professionals who inspect every layer of customers' IT environments
- Threat landscape coverage that allows users to automatically identify previously unknown threats
- Real-time remediation of cyberattacks to help customers optimize their security posture
Organizations can use the platform to "cost-effectively execute and scale cybersecurity," ActZero indicated. The platform also helps organizations identify and address security gaps, comply with cybersecurity mandates and get the most value out of their MDR investments.