Bishop Fox, an IT consulting firm that specializes in security assessment, penetration testing and enterprise security, has hired Jon Rose as its VP of managed security services. Rose will spearhead Bishop Fox's development and delivery of new managed security services.
Rose most recently served as chief security officer at Dun & Bradstreet, a data and analytics company. He also has worked as president and CISO at RedSky Security and held senior security roles at Trustwave, Cigital and Ernst & Young.
Rose will drive the development of managed security services that enable organizations to continuously identify and evaluate assets and security issues, Bishop Fox said. That way, Bishop Fox's managed security services can provide organizations with visibility into changing attack surface exposures, vulnerabilities and risks.
Bishop Fox provides the following security services to organizations:
- Application Security: Help organizations identify and address application vulnerabilities.
- Architecture Security: Leverage threat modeling to help organizations identify high-priority cyber threats.
- Cloud Security: Evaluate cloud infrastructure to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Infrastructure Security: Provide physical security and social engineering assessments.
- Network Security: Offer network security penetration testing to identify security vulnerabilities by simulating real world cyberattacks.
Bishop Fox is the largest professional services firm focused on offensive security testing, the company said. It also closed a $25 million Series A funding round from venture investor ForgePoint Capital in February, 2019.