The company now offers software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) services that provide organizations with insights into critical applications, bandwidth usage and security threats, according to the firm.
California Telecom's SD-WAN services allow organizations to control all of their branch office networks via a single portal, the company said. They empower organizations with the following capabilities:
- Application prioritization.
- Automatic failover.
- Error correction and optimization.
- Floating IP.
- Load balancing.
- Next-generation firewall.
- Site-to-site connectivity.
- Unified threat management.
- VOIP latency and network jitter monitoring.
California Telecom's SD-WAN services also provide organizations with a multi-faceted view of malicious activity across their network applications, end users and workstations, the company noted. That way, organizations can use the services to improve their Internet connectivity and manage network traffic.
How Does Cloud IP Work?
Cloud IP helps organizations simplify and secure WAN and branch office networks, according to Versa. It includes the following components:
- Versa Analytics: Delivers real-time and historical network insights, predictions and feedback.
- Versa Director: Provides a single pane of glass for lifecycle management and real-time monitoring of an organization's services.
- Versa FlexVNF: Empowers organizations with routing, SD-WAN and layered security capabilities.
Cloud IP enables MSPs to secure customer networks and deliver managed security offerings, Versa noted. In addition, Cloud IP could help service providers capitalize on the growing demand for SD-WAN.
The global SD-WAN market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 69 percent between 2017 and 2021, market intelligence firm International Data Corp (IDC) indicated. This sector also could be worth approximately $8 billion by 2025.
California Telecom and Versa: Here's What You Need to Know
California Telecom offers customized managed solutions to organizations of all sizes, and its managed services portfolio includes:
- Cloud management.
- Device monitoring.
- Managed firewall.
- Managed routers.
- Security services.
Versa offers a software platform that enables organizations to deliver integrated cloud, networking and security services. To date, Versa has issued over 150,000 software licenses via service providers, partners and enterprises worldwide.