Carbon Black, a next-generation endpoint protection solutions provider, has launched the Carbon Black Integration Network (CbIN) technology partner program.
Early CbIN members include Juniper Networks, LogRhythm and Phantom -- each of which will leverage Carbon Black's application programming interfaces (APIs) to build integrations with the company's Predictive Security Cloud (PSC) threat analytics platform.
With CbIN, technology partners can access a network of pre-integrated solutions of widely used and emerging technology solutions based on the company's open APIs. CbIN integrations are accessible via the Carbon Black GitHub repository and empower end users to:
- Export process execution and endpoint network connection events via the company's Event Forwarder service.
- Send Carbon Black data to another storage mechanism such as Hive or Hadoop.
- Scan collected binaries against Yara signatures.
- Conduct standard queries, process data in a script and output data to support reporting, period queries, enriched process trees and other activities.
- Consume threat indicators from the Collaborative Research Into Threats (CRITS) GitHub cybersecurity community.
- Leverage a watchlist-sharing framework.
- Subscribe to network connections and plot them on a world map.
Security teams can use CbIN to gain visibility across a security stack and overcome a lack of internal cybersecurity expertise, Carbon Black stated. By doing so, security teams can leverage CbIN to deploy proactive security strategies and protect their organizations against advanced threats.
CbIN is now available, and over 80 technology partners have built more than 120 supported integrations, the company noted.
Carbon Black Introduces VMware Digital Workspace Platform Integration
In addition to the CbIN launch, Carbon Black this month integrated its PSC and Cb Defense next-generation antivirus offering into the VMware Workspace One digital workspace platform. The integration provides Workspace One users with predictive and automated security in digital workspaces, according to Carbon Black. It also enables Workspace One users to retrieve and analyze critical endpoint data, alerts and events from PSC and Cb Defense to improve their security orchestration capabilities, analytics, response and remediation.
Carbon Black offers application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR) and next-generation antivirus products. The company's products enable organizations to use real-time endpoint data and analytics to predict and prevent cyberattacks.