The new CISO Global channel partnership program allows managed security providers (MSPs) and other technology businesses in the United States and Latin America to deliver the company's cybersecurity and risk management services and solutions, the company announced September 27.
Key features of the program include:
- Access to channel account managers and business development experts
- Marketing development funds
- Reseller discounts
- Sales and technical training
The program is structured by type of engagement and includes reseller, referral/mutual referral and strategic tiers, CISO said. Each partnership tier has its own level of support and financial compensation.
What the Channel Partner Program Means for CISO Global
CISO's channel partner program leverages the business' intellectual property to support the company's mission to enhance the effectiveness of cybersecurity, CEO David Jemmett stated. As such, the program allows more organizations than ever before to use its cybersecurity and risk management services and solutions to address security issues.
Meanwhile, CISO's program can help organizations "strengthen their cybersecurity posture through our integrated approach, solutions portfolio and focus on compliance," said Deb Smith, chief financial officer. It also ensures that organizations can use CISO's services and solutions to optimize their protection against cyberattacks.
Cyber Defense and Industry Compliance Delivered
Organizations can access many cybersecurity and risk management services and solutions from CISO:
- Cyber defense operations provide security monitoring, patch and vulnerability management and breach response capabilities.
- Readiness and resiliency capabilities help an organization develop and maintain a culture of cybersecurity.
- Security architecture and engineering combine firewall management, patch and vulnerability management and other cybersecurity and compliance services.
- Strategy and risk solutions allow an organization to identify the right security tools and technologies and use them to achieve their security goals.
Additionally, CISO provides managed detection and response (MDR), eXtended detection and response (XDR) and other managed security solutions.