Cradlepoint, an LTE and 5G wireless network solutions, has announced plans to expand its current offerings as part of its existing partner program.
The company made the announcement at its North American Partner Summit in Austin, Texas.
The partner program enhancements include:
- Cradlepoint University Training for MSPs
- MSP-only subscription model and price list
- Planned NetCloud Manager enhancements exclusively for MSPs
- "White glove" logistics support
Cradlepoint's updated partner program featuring these enhancements is expected to launch in the third quarter of 2023, the company indicated. The updated partner program will allow MSPs to control their customer lifecycle. At the same time, it will enable MSPs to create and deliver managed networking and cloud services that they can use to boost their profits.
"MSP Playbook" in Development
Along with updating its partner program, Cradlepoint intends to develop an "MSP Playbook" that it will release in the second half of 2023.
The playbook will provide Cradlepoint's MSP partners use cases, success stories and marketing, sales and training support, the company stated. It also will offer guidance that MSPs can use to capitalize on managed networking and cloud services market opportunities.
Cradlepoint Launches Zero Trust Security Solution
Previously, Cradlepoint in December 2022 released its third NetCloud Exchange zero trust network access (NCX ZTNA) solution for 5G and hybrid networks.
Key features of NCX ZTNA include:
- Integrated Policy Engine allows administrators to create network and user-based policies.
- Multiple Deployment Options can be accessed through a client, Cradlepoint router and browser.
- Isolated User-to-Resource Access lets an organization restrict user access to its IP cameras, digital signs, point-of-sale systems and other resources.
NCX ZTNA also connects users directly to applications, Cradlepoint spokesperson Donna Johnson said. In doing so, it mitigates the risk of lateral movement that can otherwise lead to cyberattacks and data breaches.
Cradlepoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of telecommunications giant Ericsson. It offers 4G and 5G routers and adapters and other WAN technologies to global organizations.