Cyberbit, a cybersecurity simulation and IT detection and response platform provider, has added managed service provider (MSP) and MSSP offerings to its portfolio.
MSPs now can leverage the Cyberbit cybersecurity platform to bolster their security offerings, according to a prepared statement. In addition, MSSPs can use the Cyberbit cybersecurity platform to manage security incidents from detection to remediation across IT and Internet of Things (IoT) environments.
The Cyberbit MSP and MSSP portfolio includes the following technologies:
- Cyber range platform for simulated training.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR).
- Operational technology (OT) monitoring.
- Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR).
These technologies enable MSPs and MSSPs to increase revenues, expand their service offerings and scale their operations, according to Cyberbit. They also allow MSPs and MSSPs to provide a variety of security services, such as:
- Cyber range training: Ensures MSPs and MSSPs can set up cybersecurity training and simulation centers and offer advanced training services.
- Managed detection and response (MDR): Allows MSPs and MSSPs to use behavioral analysis to detect advanced, unknown and evasive threats and ransomware.
- Managed security operations center (SOC): Helps MSPs and MSSPs centralize, automate and accelerate incident response.
Cyberbit's MSP and MSSP offerings are available as an integrated technology stack or as standalone technologies. Furthermore, Cyberbit will showcase its MSSP portfolio at next week's RSA Conference in San Francisco.
What Is Cyberbit?
Cyberbit is a subsidiary of Elbit Systems, an international defense electronics company. It was founded in 2015 and provides a consolidated detection and response platform that protects an organization's attack surface across IT, OT and IoT networks.
The Cyberbit cybersecurity platform combines multiple security products and technologies to offer a "complete security operations solution," the company said. Key features of the Cyberbit cybersecurity platform include:
- Cyberattack simulation.
- Endpoint prevention, detection and response.
- OT security.
Also, the Cyberbit cybersecurity platform automates, orchestrates and simulates the entire incident response process, the company noted. It provides centralized visibility, detection and incident response across an organization's attack surface, Cyberbit indicated, and helps an organization detect and manage security incidents.