Cybereason has launched "The Cybereason Defenders League," a global program that enables channel partners to use its MDR (managed detection and response) technology and services to help their customers stop cyberattacks.
The Defenders League is designed for channel partners across the following areas:
- MSSP: Allows MSSPs to use the Cybereason Defense Platform to bolster their offerings.
- Resale: Enables resale partners to use the Defense Platform to expand their security footprint.
- Incident Response: Provides access to incident response tools, threat intelligence and support.
- Technical Integration: Ensures data and security technology providers can use Cybereason's APIs to develop and launch product integrations.
- Referral: Gives referral partners tools and support they can use to uncover new sales opportunities.
Furthermore, three Defenders League tiers are available:
- Elite: Partners that have an established security practice and resources to scale to provide differentiated value to customers.
- Premier: Regional partners that have a track record of cybersecurity expertise, understand the complexity of the market and have a growing cybersecurity business.
- Select: Existing or new partners that are getting started with Cybereason.
Cybereason Extends Channel Market Reach
The Defenders League announcement comes after Cybereason in April 2021 unveiled a North American MSSP partner program that blends managed detection and response (MDR), threat hunting, endpoint protection and more. With its MSSP partner program, Cybereason provides technical and operational onboarding, revenue and demand generation and other services and support.
Also, Cybereason in February 2021 hired several executives as part of its efforts to grow its channel partnerships. These hires included:
- Abigail Maines as VP of commercial and channel sales for North America
- Stephan Tallent as VP of MSSPs for North America
- Ahmed Saleh as VP of incident response services
Cybereason's Defense Platform blends detection and response, antivirus and threat hunting to protect organizations against cyberattacks.