Cynet is updating its Cynet 360 cybersecurity platform to help security teams keep pace with current and emerging cyber threats, according to a prepared statement.
The Cynet 360 updates include:
- Cynet 360 Mobile Protection to safeguard end-user data and organizational resources on iOS, Android and ChromeOS devices
- Domain-filtering capabilities to protect Cynet Ultimate and Cynet Elite customers' network traffic from accessing malicious websites
- Playbook Summary Reports that include incident investigation details and results
- Enhanced endpoint detection and prevention functionality for process injection techniques (T1055) and payloads contained within injections
- Next-generation antivirus capabilities to protect systems from memory-only resident malware
- SaaS security posture management (SSPM) updates that increase visibility into SaaS/cloud user inventories
- Security posture data and SSPM saved filters that enable users to name and save SSPM search criteria filters for future reuse
- Centralized Log Management (CLM) that includes a Linux Logstash installer that automatically updates when new schema changes occur
- One-click Microsoft 365 CLM onboarding capabilities to verify connectivity and alerts
Commenting on the new version of his company's platform, Cynet CEO Eyal Gruner said:
"We have spent countless hours developing the latest version of Cynet’s platform, building out key features and service offerings that will have a major impact on the end-user experience. As a channel-first solution, we know it's not only our reputation on the line but the reputation of our partners and distributors. The recognition we’ve received from the industry... makes clear our commitment to building a world-class cybersecurity solution for lean security teams to fully protect their systems and infrastructure without needing complex security tech stacks."
Introducing the Cynet Lighthouse Credential Theft Monitoring Service
Along with announcing its Cynet 360 updates, Cynet has unveiled the Lighthouse Credential Theft Monitoring Service for its CyOps Platinum offerings.
Lighthouse Credential Theft Monitoring Service lets users monitor the dark web, underground forums and other malicious environments for evidence of compromised data or stolen credentials, Cynet said. In doing so, the service enables users to locate stolen corporate credentials and assets in malicious environments.
In addition, Lighthouse Credential Theft Monitoring Service protects employee credentials even when an employee is not using company-protected devices, Cynet stated. It also is backed by the Lighthouse Service team, which can discover stolen credentials before they are marketed on the dark web and identify infected hosts.
Cynet offers an automated, end-to-end security platform backed by a managed detection and response (MDR) service, according to the company. It launched a global partner program in October 2022 and continues to explore partnership opportunities with MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers.