Deloitte, a Top 200 MSSP for 2019, has integrated Nozomi Networks IT, OT and IoT security solutions into its Cyber Risk services portfolio. In doing so, Deloitte will offer Nozomi Networks' security solutions via its Cyber Intelligence Centers in EMEA, according to a prepared statement.
In addition, Deloitte will deliver a Nozomi Networks managed security service across its Cyber Intelligence Centers in EMEA, the companies said. Deloitte also will provide Nozomi Networks solutions for OT and IoT visibility, operations monitoring and threat detection to its EMEA customers.
A Closer Look at Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services
Deloitte provides Cyber Risk services across the following areas:
- Application Security: Empowers organizations to integrate security activities into the software development lifecycle.
- Data: Enables organizations to protect data against cyberattacks.
- Identity: Helps organizations control access to data and systems.
- Infrastructure: Allows organizations to explore ways to manage infrastructure risks and exposure.
- Security, Defense & Response: Provides security programs to help organizations defend against, recover from and remediate cyberattacks.
Deloitte's Cyber Risk services include advisory, implementation and management offerings. They are available to organizations across financial services, government and other industries.
Deloitte Eyes Global Expansion
Meanwhile, Deloitte recently made several acquisitions as part of its efforts to expand globally.
Deloitte in March 2020 purchased Australian information security company Zimbani for an undisclosed sum. Zimbani leverages Deloitte's global cyber intelligence center to help organizations detect and respond to emerging threats.
Furthermore, Deloitte in January 2020 bought SecurePath and incorporated the company into its risk advisory practice in Malaysia. Deloitte also acquired SecurePath's cyber threat defense, governance risk and compliance and information management and protection offerings.