The CSM platform includes the following security services:
- Attack Surface Management: Offers asset identification, service fingerprinting and vulnerability scanning to help end-users define risk areas and high-priority security and compliance issues and orchestrate remediation efforts.
- Cloud Security Policy Orchestration (CSPO): Provides continuous multi-cloud security posture monitoring and policy application and can be customized to serve as a "single source of truth" for security policy enforcement.
- Cyber Cloud Managed Services (CCMS): Deliver identity and access management (IAM), infrastructure and network security, detection logging and monitoring, data protection, infrastructure and network security, threat and incident response and endpoint protection.
- Cyber Predictive Analytics: Uses models based on attack simulations and real world data to help users identify threats.
These services can be used in Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other public clouds on their own or in multi-cloud environments, Deloitte stated.
Deloitte Releases MXDR Services
The CSM platform announcement comes after Deloitte in January 2022 launched a suite of Managed eXtended Detection and Response (MXDR) services.
Deloitte's MXDR services provide threat hunting, prevention, detection, incident response and remediation, the company noted. They harness cybersecurity and data capabilities from the following companies:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Chronicle
Organizations can use MXDR modules to generate analytics for threat detection and response, Deloitte said. That way, they can keep pace with current and emerging cyber threats.
Deloitte provides application security, data and privacy and other cybersecurity solutions. It made several cybersecurity acquisitions in 2021 and continues to explore opportunities to expand globally.