DNSFilter has announced a partner portal that gives MSSPs, MSPs, VARs and technology distributors access to resources that they can use to build domain name system (DNS) security solutions, the company said.
Mikey Pruitt, lead of DNSFilter’s Global Partner Program, commented on the partner portal and what it means for channel partners:
"DNSFilter is hyper-focused on providing our MSPs, MSSPs, VARs and distributors with the resources they need to be successful and enable more organizations to deploy protective DNS solutions. However, we wanted to move beyond traditional portal parameters of training and marketing, and deliver a true community feel where partners can connect, collaborate and share feedback with each other and the DNSFilter team directly."
What DNSFilter's Partner Portal Offers
DNSFilter's partner portal is built on the following three pillars:
- Collaboration. Provides partners with an interactive community in which they can engage with other resellers to ask questions and share lessons learned with each other and the DNSFilter team.
- Training. Partners can access 8- to 10-minute educational sessions that cover topics like how to use and deploy DNSFilter for DNS threat protection and content filtering and earn certifications.
- Marketing. Partners can access branded and unbranded content, customer success stories, data sheets and other marketing materials.
The portal also offers MSP spotlights that show how partners deploy and mitigate internet-based threats with DNSFilter solutions, the company indicated.
A Closer Look at DNSFilter's Global Partner Program
DNSFilter launched its Global Partner Program in November 2022. The program's features and benefits include:
- Machine learning-powered security to help partners protect against phishing, malware and web-based threats.
- Multi-tenant architecture that enables partners to deploy, manage and segregate multiple clients.
- Deep discounts off retail pricing to help partners increase their profit margins.
- Free not-for-resale (NFR) product trials that allow partners to test the functionality of various products before they offer them to customers.
- Free training and support for sales, onboarding and products.
- Product white-labeling, which provides MSPs with co-branded DNSFilter dashboards or fully customized partner dashboards so software is tracked to the partner.
More than 2,5000 MSPs and 15,000 brands utilize DNSFilter for DNS threat protection and content filtering, the company said.