Fidelis Cybersecurity, a threat detection and response platform provider, has completed a $25 million funding round.
The company plans to use the funding to drive product innovation and integrations across its Elevate unified security platform, bolster its go-to-market capabilities and scale its managed detection and response (MDR) service, according to a the firm.
A Closer Look at Fidelis Elevate
Elevate delivers automated threat detection and response across networks, endpoints, cloud and enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) environments, Fidelis stated. It provides threat visibility, intelligence and context to help organizations quickly address cyberattacks.
- Deception: Classifies network assets, communication paths and network activity, enabling an organization to profile its end users, services and assets.
- Endpoint: Provides visibility into endpoint activity and applies Fidelis Insight threat intelligence, custom alert rules, YARA and OpenIOC formats to collect and analyze system events.
- Network: Scans network traffic to reveal network and application protocols, files and content, automate analytics and prevent unauthorized data transfers out of an organization's network.
Elevate also works in conjunction with Fidelis' MDR service, which enables organizations to analyze network and endpoint metadata and content for threat hunting and investigations, the company stated.
Fidelis: Here's What You Need to Know
Founded in 2002, Fidelis offers integrated, automated and intelligent technology to help security teams safeguard sensitive data. Fidelis has tripled its revenue over the past five years, and its customers include 12 Fortune 50 and 24 Fortune 100 companies.
Fidelis offers the following services:
- Cybersecurity Assessments: Enable an organization to evaluate and improve its security posture and incident response plan.
- Incident Response: Helps an organization identify and remove cyberattackers from its IT environment and recover from an incident.
- MDR: Provides proactive threat hunting and investigation.
- Professional Services: Configure and implement Fidelis products to support an organization's internal processes and integrate with its security tools.
MSSPs, value-added resellers (VARs) and other technology providers can offer Fidelis' Endpoint and Network products via the company's Channel Partner Program. They also can access various Fidelis marketing resources and sales tools, training and support.