Forcepoint has unwrapped a new channel partner program for managed security service providers, distributors, and other resellers founded on its Forcepoint One security service edge (SSE) cloud-based platform, the company said.
The program enables partners to simplify zero-trust security and gain predictable, repeatable revenue streams. Forcepoint One allows partners to differentiate their security offerings with data-first secure access service edge (SASE), integrating SSE with connectivity through FlexEdge Secure SD-WAN solutions.
Pay-As-You-Go Subscription Model
The MSSP-centric program enables partners to benefit from flexible consumption of Forcepoint on a pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-grow subscription model. Forcepoint, which operates on a channel-first model, said that MSSP partners leveraging it platform can can help enterprises and government agencies turn security into a competitive advantage by increasing productivity, streamlining costs, and simplifying regulatory compliance.
Myles Bray, Forcepoint chief revenue officer, said this about the new program:
“Every customer we speak to is on a path to SASE, with many looking to MSSPs for pay-as-you-go solutions that stop threats and data loss while letting users access information and apps securely on any device. Forcepoint One allows MSSP partners to fast forward their journey to data-first SASE through the delivery of security convergence, subscription model, and business tools that enable partners to reduce complexity for mutual customers, drive recurring revenue, and quickly scale their service offerings.”
More Details on Forcepoint Client Support
Forcepoint is supporting its clients these ways:
- By using the management portal partners can update customer configurations and offer multi-tenant services.
- Subscriptions with simple billing help providers scale their profitability when end-user licensing needs change.
- With no significant up-front expenses, partners can offer Forcepoint One and Secure SD-WAN solutions quickly over the internet and customers can add more services anytime.
Forcepoint also provides enablement and training support, including channel managers dedicated to building business plans with MSSPs and distribution partners. Additional Forcepoint MSSP benefits to partners include:
- An all-in-one console offers a single set of policies for securing remote, hybrid, and office workers.
- Zero Trust data security delivered with a cloud-native SASE architecture.
- Available everywhere, with 300+ points of presence for managed devices and agent-less support for BYOD.
- 99.99% uptime since 2015.
- Cost competitive, higher margin services.
Forcepoint Government Security Unit for Sale?
The MSSP program opening comes as Forcepoint is in talks to sell its government security unit for some $2 billion, according to a Reuters report. The discussions are apparently at an early stage and no deal is imminent, the report said.
Forcepoint, which is owned by private equity firm Francisco Partners, is said to be working with Citigroup on the sale process of the unit, according to Reuters' sources. Forcepoint is reportedly looking to offload the unit to concentrate on growing its commercial business.