Innova Solutions, a California-based managed service provider (MSP), has launched an IT compliance managed service.
The Continuous Compliance Program monitors the integrity of an organization's cloud or on-premise infrastructure for unauthorized changes and adherence to standard or custom security controls, Innova says.
The service leverages the UpGuard -- an integrity management platform that scans configuration items and performs checks in alignment with the compliance frameworks or standards defined by an organization, Innova said. Any anomalies detected by the platform trigger the creation of a service management ticket. The Innova team, in turn, provides associated monitoring, investigation and remediation.
The Continuous Compliance Program also provides executive reports, according to Innova. That way, an organization can maintain ongoing visibility into the state of IT compliance across its regulated environments.
Innova and UpGuard: Here's What You Need to Know
Innova is a global information technology company that offers services in a variety of areas, such as:
- Cloud: Consist of cloud transformation, continuous compliance and other services to help organizations maintain a compliant, cost-effective and high-performing infrastructure.
- Data: Include cognitive analytics, data enablement and other services to help organizations manage data and gain actionable insights from it.
- Managed: Provide proactive monitoring, automation and operation management; organizations that use Innova's managed IT services typically see at least a 30 percent savings in IT operations, the company noted.
UpGuard offers products for security, risk and vendor management teams, and these products include:
- BreachSight: Offers continuous monitoring for data exposures to help organizations prevent breaches and avoid regulatory fines.
- Core: Provides visibility into an organization's IT infrastructure and third-party suppliers.
- CyberRisk: Tracks, rates and sends targeted security questionnaires to an organization's third-party vendors.
The Continuous Compliance Program could help both Innova and UpGuard capitalize on a rapidly expanding enterprise governance, risk and compliance market. The market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8 percent between 2017 and 2025 and could be worth $64.6 billion by 2025, according to industry analyst Grand View Research.